In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Thursday, March 17, 2005

why does god break our hearts to prove he only takes the best

Yesterday, Wednesday, the racing people were mourning the loss of a special horse named Farmer Jack. He was a talented, honest horse who like Rooster Booster always tried his best. He was my second favourite racehorse and so i was quite upset when they announced it at Cheltenham festival. Farmer Jack was trained just up the road from me and what broke my heart was that he died training on the gallops at 8.30 and i saw them running from the school bus at 8.25. So this is just a little tribute to a horse named Farmer Jack, run onto heaven darling.
Ive got entertainments again tomorrow night but thankfully its only in front of 50 people! But there is a quiz afterwards which should be funny!!!
Can't wait til Saturday as its the QSH point to point so it should be a great piss up! Sadly Scarlett aint going but me, Jas, Chris, Bubbles and Dan are so god knows what will happen!!
On Sunday i'm going to Aldon horse trials as Mary is competing on one of her younger horses and we can have a good gossip.
I am now riding a horse called Silver who is bloody brilliant!! I'm doing my first ever hunter trial on him on 3rd of April so wish me luck!!! i've got loads of plans for us this summer so hes gonna be a fit boy by the end of it!!
luv ya!
Squeaker
----------xx-----------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home