In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Talk about a Turn Around!!

Mary's tickets had sold out!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She rang me anyway to say she was'nt attending the meal afterwards anyway and i've seen the demonstration before so i'm not really mising anything other than seeing 'my boys' (Solly and Sky).
So when Gran rang me to say we couldn't go i took the oppurtunity to ask her if she could drop me off at the point to point and pick me up afterwards and she said yes!! Result!!
So i have spent all day with Jas and his mate Pete! We had great fun and for once we stayed off the good old alcohol - i ask myself how the bloody hell did we manage that?!!!!!
So anyways i spent all day in heaven in Jas's arms. I wore my Quantock Staghounds shirt just to piss him off and he spent a good couple of hours trying to get me to put my coat on to cover it up but i made sure i was blue in the face when i finally thought i really should put my coat on before i freeze!!
Last night i thought we were finished though. Scarlett do not panic!!!
Jas and Pete were on the alcohol last night and were quite pissed when Jas sent me a text sayin what you doing, you in bed yet? So i thought it would be funny to send on back saying 'No, i'm cutting out the gorgeous picture of Charlie from the Free Press, it'll go nicely on my bedroom wall. JOKE.'
So Jas flys off the handle and replys 'fuck off you twat if you did that i'll kill you and him and it is nothing to joke about because i love you and i'd never do anything like that to you'.
I seriously thought i was in deep shit!!!!
But we're joking about it now and in a way its made as stronger cos i know how much he feels for me now and when i saw him today i just gave him a big hug and said i love you and only you, so i guess he now knows where my heart lies!!
I never want to be apart from him ever!!! I think i've got it bad!!
bye!
Luv Squeaker
-------------xx-----------------------------

1 Comments:

At 28 February, 2005 17:43, Blogger Scarlett said...

you have!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home