In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A Blonde Day

i'm so sorry for sending that message to you Scarlett!!! Maybe it wasn't meant for Jas, maybe it was for Andy!!! Tee hee only joking!!! It was meant for Jas!!!
I know how you're feeling i am missing Jas like mad! I am hopefully seeing him tomorrow though at the Devon and Somerset Staghounds meet. But it depends if i can get my Gran to go to the D&S meet rather than the Quantock Staghound one!!! Normally i would be begging her to go with the Quantock's but Love beckons!!!!!...
Yeah i am staying at Laura's on friday normally i would say i can't wait but this time i'm not so sure!! Not that i don't like Laura but because of what's happening Saturday!!
I had such a blonde day today!! it was quite rediculous!!! Jason found it hysterical though and taking the piss as per usual!! Then he rang me on the phone and i was brave and answered!!! (normally i hate speaking to people on the phone!!. We were on their for over half an hour! Whoops!!
I cooked tea for everyone last night and i was texting Jas at the same time so Mum took my phone off of me and started texting him!! CRINGE!!!!! Luckily they were just discussing my 'crap' cooking!!!
Oh yeah, when i was on the phone to him Mum burst in saying that it was time i went to bed and that i had to remember to take my medication!!! It was sooooooooooooooooooo embarassing but thankfully Jas knew Mum was joking and was laughing about it!!! Me and Jas were discussing my life (which i found really uncomfortable seen as whats happened recently) and when we came off the phone he sent me this really really sweet text saying: 'u know whatever happens in your life i wil love u'. It was soooooooooo sweet it made me cry!! LOL!!
I'm going back to good old Somerset today!! YEY!! back to calm and peace!!!
anyways i'll be on again later or tomorrow
luv Squeaker
---xx----------

1 Comments:

At 16 February, 2005 20:13, Blogger Scarlett said...

awww, you + jas are sooo sweet!
I wish i could see chris out of school, damn living in the middle of nowhere...

I know i'm dreading saturday too, it's gonna be terrible, so emotional.

chris hasn't rung me, but then i don't think he has my number...

btw, i read ure matmice site which is brill!!!

and ure toya tribute had me in tears for hours. (literally)

newayz remember all ure mates are alwayz here 4 u!

love ya
scarlett
-x-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home