In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I am in the looney bin!!

I have come to the conclusion that this house is about as mad as mad can be!!
Last night one of the littens (Alfie) came in with a thrush and caused complete chaos!
He was so proud bless him but the trouble is the terrier and all the other seven cats wanted to join in on the came too!!! So we had a dog, eight cats and two people running round the house screaming, laughing, barking, growling, hissing and miaowing!!! Lets just say 'poor thrush'!!! Didn't exactly have a peaceful death did it???!!!
Jas must think we are complete lunatics though cos i was speakin to him when it all happened but hopefully he understands seen as he lives on a farm and anywhere where there is an animal trouble is never far behind!!
I go back to Somerset tomorrow!!!!
Hopefully seeing Jas on Thursday as the D&S are meeting at Hawkridge so hopefully i can persuade Gran and Grandad to take me to the meet!! I really hope so cos i'm missing him already!!
I am dreading Saturday though cos me, bubbles and scarlett are going to The Quantock Staghounds meet - will it be the last one? I really hope not. I am gonna have plenty of tissues at the ready cos i'm sure its gonna be really emotional. The thing i hate is that the hounds and horses don't know whats going on. They don't know that their work and passion is on the line. They don't know that their lives are on the brink. Poor darlings, hopefully the hounds of heaven will call for them like they did Toy and then they can still hunt to their hearts content. I'm sorry but after hunting with this pack i feel kind of attacthed in some way as i have seen the hounds running at full cry, really enjoying themselves, and i have seen the horses galloping flat out with their ears pricked forward enjoying their work to the full.
But anyway its Tuesday so im gonna try and not think about it (which i know wont work).
Anyways i'll be on later i expect (i need something to keep me sane!)
Luv Squeaker
---------xx---------------

1 Comments:

At 15 February, 2005 21:30, Blogger Scarlett said...

hey babe, i know its sad, but we have to be strong, for the animals sake, and the whole of hunts across the country.

show we're not gonna be beaten.

I'm so glad for you, about how well you + jas are going!!

I wish i was there on sat, with you guys, specially as things with briony didn't go so well.

I miss chris something cronic, in fact i miss you all!!!

the one bad thing bout half terms!!!

oh yeah, btw that txt u were supposed to (i presume) send jas as sent to me. somethin bout u lookin 4 a horse 2 ride, and loving him!!!

lol

u comin to bubz's on fri?

love ya
scarlett
-x-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home