In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Monday, February 14, 2005

Still Hyped from entertainments!!!

sorry am really bored!!
its Valentines day and i'm stuck in Dorset away from Jas!!! :-( i'm stuck 92 and a half miles away to be precise!
I'm not the only one though cos Scarlett isn't able to see Chris before Saturday.
I still can't beleive i ran into Charlie!!! it was so bloody funny!!! Just picture me half pissed and the other half bloody stressed and nervous and hyper!! Running along in a very short denim skirt tyring to stay upright and then running full pelt into Charlie!! I didn't know wether to laugh or just well, laugh!! He is sweet though, but i definately do NOT like him (i have Jas :-) ). He gave me this lovely smile and started up a conversation but i could hardly stand up anyway so i just said hi and squeaked out that i had to go!!!! Then to make things worse, when we had finished our performance and i was snuggled up with Jas (heaven) Jas asked me if i had seen Charlie and i just sat there and practically pissed myself with laughter!!! Thankfully Jas likes my sense of humour and he also knows that i do not like charlie in that way!!
Jas had this paper cup and there were bits of paper in it and he flicked it on Phils (another one of my bad mistakes) head and when Phil turned around i was sat there in hysterics and Jas goes "Megan you shouldnt do things like that" so he dropped me in it when i didnt even do it!!! Love hey!!!! But then again if Jas hadnt flicked it on Phil's head then i probably would have done!!! (wicked arent i!!)
Anywayz i'll be on later bout sevenish (this is a note for Scarlett!!)
c ya
luv Squeaker
------------xx---------------------

1 Comments:

At 14 February, 2005 19:22, Blogger Scarlett said...

I'm so glad you + jas are gettin on so well!!!!

I don't have ure email, i don't think, but mine is boodles_strider@hotmail.com

so email me when ure on

love ya
scarlett
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home