In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Thursday, March 03, 2005

A Bit of a Blip and a Bit of a Bleep Needed!!!

Today has been a bit strange to tell the truth!!!
Jason was 'snowed in' again but so was Laura (Bubbles) and Mel (Tink) so perhaps he was this time!!!
I didn't pine too much this time as he rang me at lunch so i wasn't too bad but it was strange without him there!!!
I think me and Chris should be moved into different Geography and Food classes cos we're getting each other in some shit at the moment!!!
Today was a cracker!!!!! As Bubbles wasn't here to keep me sane in Food i had to put up with Chris on my own! And of course us being us we wound each other up and hyped each other up!!! Geography was then next lesson with dear old
Mr.Lewis and was a complete scream!! Me and Chris got the usual tellings off but then there was this dead squished worm thing on the floor so Mr.Lewis picked it up in a tissue and then went to put it in my face! My reply was 'get fucking lost'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as i realised what i had said i just sat there crying with laughter!! Mr.Lewis was a bit gob smacked and didn't even tell me off!! RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Might be going round Jason's on Saturday!!!!!!
Then i'm going down to Dorset on Sunday!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully its only for the day though!!
Anyways gotta phone Jas
bye
luv Squeaker
--------xx-----------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home