In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Just wrote these whilst thinking

The red stallions
The red stallions
are dancing
beside a river
under the moon
whose shiny fingers
brush their silky manes
the grass is moaning
under their restless legs
the waves are whispering
about grief and passion
the night is endless
the dancers are immortal

Somebody is Sad
The rain is dripping off the leaves,
somebody is crying in a garden.
It is night.
The stars are smiling
the stars are dreaming
but somebody is very sad,
because of the Stars
because of love
because of the tears and sorrows
because it is so bitter
to leave the Earth forever.

I Will Meet You Someday
Give me your smile
give me your name
give me your tears
give me your nights
and I'll take you with me
on a pearly cloud.
I will tell you all
about my love.
You are far away
you are only my dream
you are only my song,
you are only my star
but I'll meet you someday
on a lonely road
and your smile someday
will belong to me.
I will take you with me
on a pearl cloud
I will tell you all
about my love.

The lonely roads
The lonely roads,
where I am wandering alone...
under the Stars
I am alone.
The wind is whispering
your name to me.
I see your smile,
I hear your voice
among the trees,
where I am wandering alone.

I thought I left my past behind
I thought I left my past behind...
but it's not true.
I see you through the years.
my nights are full of you.
I love you now even more,
when you are resting in the heavens,
surrounded with a holy radiance.
Your triumph will be soon
so great and pure,
and I will be with you forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home