In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them.

How do you tell a horse thats devoted herself to you 100%, that she will never run again, when running was what she lived and breathed for?
How do you ask those sensitive ears if she understands?
How do you say you're sorry, that you failed, that they will never again see the same green pastures or blue skies, when sorry is a word so easily said.

But holding her head her in my arms, holding her head next to mine, trying to hold onto that moment for as long as time would allow, i knew it was all i could do. I whispered soft words of love, looked deeply into her trusting eyes and saw right into her soul, i said goodbye but something told me that it would not be forever. The vet inserted the needle. Minutes later, she was gone. My guardian angel had at last been given her wings and she was able to fly to heavens herd.

My walk out onto the hills the next morning wasn't for me, it was for her. I smelled the richness of the earth, felt the breeze that carried her spirit and dreams on wings. I walked the paths that she had known and loved so much and felt the warmth of the sun. She was within me. Her hoofbeats followed my every step. Her heartbeat alongside mine in my chest was so strong, so proud, so full of life.

As i began to walk away from her final resting place i knew that there will always be a part of her that will live forever in my heart. But there is also a part of her that i must leave behind until my time comes.

She belongs out there, a place where pain and fear can never go - being free, running, racing the wind - in a world where the dreams of horses come true...
--x--for the mare who always understood--xx--
I know i have to let her go so she can be free but i need someone by my side. If i let her go then i'm alone.
But i can no longer be selfish for she gave so much to me. When i've finished writing this i'm going to go to her and allow her to be free. I'm going to stand by her grave and let her go. For she is always out there in the wind, she is always running with the herd, she is everywhere including my heart. I'll never forget her but i have to release her - for me and for her. We both live for freedom and so she now has hers.


THE ONE I LOVE
Gonna close my eyes
Girl and watch you go
Running through this life darling
Like a field of snow
As the tracer glides
In its graceful arc
Send a little prayer out to ya ‘cross the falling dark

Tell the repo man
And the stars above
You’re the one I love
Perfect summers night
Not a wind that breathes
Just the bullets whispering gentle ‘mongst the new green leaves

There’s things I might have said
Only wish I could
Now I'm leaking life faster
Then I'm leaking blood

Tell the repo man
And the stars above
You’re the one I love
You’re the one I love
The one I love


Sometimes dreams alter the course of an entire life.
A man loses his sense of direction after four drinks; a woman loses hers after four kisses
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say, are you going to drink that?
Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods.Cats have never forgotten this.
After scolding one's cat one looks into its face and is seized by the ugly suspicion that it understood every word. And has filed it for reference
"Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later."
People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home