In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Thursday, October 06, 2005

And some more!!!

If you have something to say, raise your hand. and place it over your mouth.

I'm back by popular demand.

I'm objective; I object to everything.

I'm out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?

Life is not a garden, so quit being a hoe

Live fast, die young, and leave a good-looking corpse behind.

Men are like roses, watch out for all of the pricks

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

Nobody's perfect. I'm a Nobody

Out Of My Mind; Back In Five Minutes

Pol-I-Tics poli meaning many, ticks meaning small blood sucking parasites

Someday your prince will come. Mine got lost took a wrong turn and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

Suicide is away of telling God, You can't fire me I quit!!!!!

T.G.I.F Thank God I'm Female.

When there's a will, I want to be in it!

Where in the nursery rhyme does say that Humpty Dumpty is an egg?

Your village called, their idiot is missing.

Do stairs go up or down?

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?

If your feet smell and your nose runs, are you built upside down?

1 Comments:

At 06 October, 2005 19:28, Blogger Scarlett said...

lol, squeak I am LOVING these quotes! (and so is my mum!)
and also loving the barbie pink!!
it's great!
and don't woz about the whole hmming and sighing things.
I know that you know bubz is only lookin out 4 u, but i also know that she CAN be a bit wearing!
(Just smile and curse her later!)

I think now that (like you say) life is your own, you make it what u want it to be, its ure own choosing.
And if ure so set on doing something no amount of talking is goin to put u off!
So get what you want out of life!

GO FOR IT!
love ya
scarlett
-x-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home