In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Friday, March 03, 2006

At Last I Feel Me

At last, my love has come along,
My lonely days are over,
And life is like a song,

Ohhh at last
The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clover,
The night I looked at you

I found a dream that I could speak to,
A dream that I, can call my own,
I found a thrill, to press my cheek to,
A thrill that I, have never known,

Ohhh you smile, you smile
And then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven,
For you are mine, and i am yours


I wanted more than just an ordinary life
All of my dreams, seemed like castles in the sky
I stand before you and my heart is in your hands
And I dont know why
I couldn't survive without your kiss
Cuz you've given me
A reason to exist

And I don't know why
Why the sun decides to shine
But you've breathed your love into me just in time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home