In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Monday, January 23, 2006

After All this Time... Listen to Your Heart...

After all the broken stones, that were thrown for no good reason,

Inside, she is loving him still, After all this time,
And though her heart bears the scars, no sign of healing,
It’s alright, she is loving him still, After all this time

Trying to push the past away,
Still waiting for the lights to change,
But she’ll try, try,
For the sake of their pride, pride,
Learning to barely feel the pain,
The thicker the skin the less the strain,
And though it’s really hurting, She ain’t breakin, breakin, breakin,
She is loving him still,
After all this time,

Now he knows, his weakness shows, selfish soul,
Never changing, but that’s fine,
Cos she’s loving him still, after all this time
And to the outside eye, you see a family getting by,
And it all seems perfect, and that’s how she wants it,
Cos she’s loving him still,
After all this time,

After all, after all, after all this time

Oh, bones, have to grow,
Age it shows, though we try and hide it,
Inside, she is loving him still, After all this time
And behind his tired eyes,
She sees the boy with his arms wide,
Who made her feel like an angel,

Oh that’s why… She is loving him still,
For the rest of her life,
She is loving him still,
For the last so many miles,
She is loving him still,
After all this time

I can't beleive how lucky i am now. I've got the two best guys in my life right now and i'm not gonna lose either of them. Being with Anthony has changed me i think. I think it's made me see that it is ok to love again and its worth taking the chance. Even though we are kinda complete opposites we repect our differences and support them. He's given me such a new relish for life just like the other guy in my life.
Paddy is my life saver. I think we both know that we are important to each other for we share the same knowledge that we bothe aren't supposed to be here now - He was going to be shot and me... well we all know. Whereas me and Ant are opposites me and Pad's are completely alike - we like speed, get bored of fox hunting, just enjoy being out on the hills alive and free, live for stag hunting, and we even have the same moods.
What is even more lucky is that i've got such a best mate too. She knows who she is and she's a star. We've been through it all and come out the other side but the main thing is we know each other and i really appreciate having her around so cheers hun!!!

free
when you're near me yeah
I'm free all the time
I just need you to hear me it's only you that makes me free
I'm not used to being loved, not me

open up the window just as the sun comes over the horizon
what a perfect moment trying to catch my breath
I find it so surprising who'd have guessed after all
that I'd be standing tall you make me feel

seem to exist with these chains around me
I thought that I was free
I never knew that's not an easy thing to be
it's just the way that your love surrounds me
who'd have guessed after all that I'd be standing tall
you make me feel free, when you're near me

this is for the three most important people/horse in my life

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear


So cheers guys...
--xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home