In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I don’t know what to doI don’t know what to feelI don’t know what to sayI don’t think my wounds will healmy heart was brokenmy heart was tornmy heart is bleedingnow I wish I wasn’t bornI gave you my lifeI gave you my soulI gave you something I can’t take backnow I’m left with a holeI’m falling apartI’m falling so slowI’m falling to my deathand no one will ever knowhow much you hurt mehow much I loved youhow much pain I’m inthere’s only one thing left to doI’ll slide this knifeI’ll slide it across my neckI’ll slide it slowand my body will fall as a wreck
Dawn goes to day:Dusk goes to night:And in the morning:I won’t see light:The pain is to Hard:I just can’t take it:I’ll try to live another day:But I know I won’t make it:Sometimes I wonderIf I was a mistake:Mother says I wasn’t:Father says I was:but I’m so confused right now:I think I’m getting a buzz:I took 10 pills this morning:Hoping it would dobut obviously it didn’tBecause I still see youBeing here on earth has caused me so much painso much painI have to do somethingTo slice my vein..............................see what you did?Now I’m dead but don’t feel quality in your headIt wasn’t youIt was meBut don’t worryBecause now I’m free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home