In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I can‘t believe your goneI‘m never going to c u againnow everything in my life seems wrongoh how i fucking hate u menbut still deep inside my heartthere is a love before the hatewhich makes me feel we should never b apartbut wiv every man they bring u heartbreakI have no fuckin clue what I‘m going to doI can‘t carry on feeling this intense love 4 uSo I guess I will give upThere is no point in anythin any moreY did u have 2 leave?I stand here in the pouring rain at ur doorbut i know u wont answer coz u r goneSo i break down and cry– i cant stay strongnot with u gone so i lay there in a puddle of rainno1 can help me– only u can stop this painso i let the pain kill me inside its what i deserve y did i have 2 fuckin liei didnt deserve u all alongi still cant believe ur really gonei lay there thinking, burning inside and then the clock stopped ticking right infront of my eyesthere was a flash of white light i knew it was time so i didnt put up a fightbut thought of u, loved u, felt u wiv all my mightwished u love as i layed here dying 2niteNOW THE CLOCK OF MY LIFE HAS STOPPED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home