In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Fuck 'em, fuck the lot of 'em!!

ok for some reason my fighting spirit has returned. its great in fact its absoloutely bloody marvelous.
And yeah all my nightmares should be over, christ it's about time. But i will always miss Toy, nothing will ever change that and no one will change it. And she will always be in my heart until the day I join her but she wouldn't of sent me back otherwise. Im going to acheive my dreams for i owe it to Toy and all the others. Horses saved my life, i'm forever in their debt. So i will reach my goals and acheive my ambitions. Yeah some of them may be crazy and certain people may turn their noses up and laugh but im gonna damn well get there. Its really stupid but just the small things make me feel good about myself. Like getting my eyebrow pierced, someone said i couln't but "its my life" and i've got it done and its a kind of fuck you statement!!!
I'm alive again, i'm me again but once again come out stronger.
Theres been so many fuck ups in my life but things are starting to take a turn for the good.
I know i'm highly strung, slighltly mad, i can have one hell of an attitude but its me! ME ME Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im a bitch in training and ive now been trained and got the qualifications!!
His texts have gone, his photos have gone, hes out of my fucking life thank fucking god!
so yeah whats been happening lately?
beths party: fucking bril even though i was ill!!! havent had so much fun in ages, maybe cos a certain person wasnt there or what?
Eyebrow pierced: YEY!!!!!!!!!!! i got it done!!! so neh ne ne ne ne nah!!! Fuck you ***!!!
Chris: Yep we r together again!! tee hee!!!!!!!!!!
Dancing: Still ill the poor darling but her ground works bloody amazing at the mo!! and our bonds got going! maybe cos we are both crazy and speed freaks!!
Gatcombe: YES!! il be seeing Cavi on Sunday!! the bloody gorgeous superstar he is!
Hunting! Thank you God! i was having withdrawl symptons!! Riding on monday with bubz!! dunno how my arms are gonna take Jess!! But after Dancing they should be used to it! hmm i think not!!
Luv sqk!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------xxxx--------------------

1 Comments:

At 19 August, 2005 22:16, Blogger Scarlett said...

i'm glad ure so happy meg!!!

and bloody glad he's gone 4 good this time!!!

Have fun with Chris!!!
U 2 are great!!
make it last, and cherish every moment!!!

luv scarlett.
-x-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home