In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Sick to Death of Living any longer...

For all the people with the broken hearts... I suggest you guys stay strong because that special someone is waiting for you. Don't give up my friend~~

how do i keep going, how do i move on?
how do i keep smiling, how do i stay strong?
how long will this last, how soon will this end?
how will i know if i'm your love, or only a friend?
how do i know if you're really the one?
when will this stop being painful, and start being fun?
how do i forget all the memories we've shared?
how do i forget all the times you said you cared?
how does my heart mend itself? how do i live without you?
how do i get past this? how will i make it through?
how do i get up and walk away, leaving you behind?
how do i find someone else to get you off my mind?
how can i forget you, right here, right now?
how do i stop loving you? please tell me...how??
As I walk all alone
I don't know what to do
I felt so much better
When I had you.
I thought we'd be together
I guess I was wrong
But still day by day
My love is just as strong.
I need you now
I need you forever
But most of all
I need us together.
People should not give their hearts to someone who doesn't feel the same way as you do. Don't say you love a person when you don't love them. Maybe it's just a word but it has a lifetime meaning behind it!! Be wise when you choose someone to let into your heart. Don't believe everything people say, if you do you'll end up like me... alone and heartbroken and all you'll be able to think about is that one person- so how will you be able to move on?
Something hit me head-on today,
Something I've always known;
Something deep inside my heart,
but sadly, I've hardly shown.
I've hurt you time & time again,
Unfortunantly broke your heart;
I know you're wondering why
We're sometimes worlds apart.
I show my love differently;
I hide it from you.
Why, you ask,
Do I do what I do?
It's because we're somewhat different,
In many more ways than one,
But somehow our love keeps growing;
It's only just begun.
We are in love-You & I,
and we'll make it through,
Somehow, someday,
Just me and you.
I know I make mistakes
and you wonder why I do.
It's not because I hate you;
It's because I'm in love with you.
Don't be afraid to love but also- don't be afraid to let go.
As I sit here and try to write,
The day slips softly into night.
It seems I can never find the words,
I never know where to start.
It's impossible to express the feelings,
I have for you in my heart.
I can tell you I dream of you,
you invade my thoughts all day,
But when I try to tell you how I feel.
I can never find a way.
Just words can't make you understand,
Or make you realize.
I have to hold you in my arms,
And look into your eyes.
I have to whisper, "I love you,"
And kiss your sweet lips.
I have to caress your face,
And let you feel my fingertips.
I could never tell you with words,
Although I've often tried,
Just how much I Love You,
Or how I feel inside.
You have to feel my heartbeat,
You have to feel my touch,
Because I can always tell you- I Love You,
...But I can't make you feel how much!!
You entered into my life
when I least expected it.
I thought of giving up hope,
But you were there to help me cope.
You pulled me through
the good times and the bad.
I feel no need to be sad.
You're here and it makes me glad.
I now know the meaning of love
and it soars like two white doves.
I too, will be here for you.
My feelings are as true
as the skies are blue.
The one thing I cared about
Was taken from me today.
I acted like it didn't matter
That she took your heart away.
It hurts me so bad
You don't even know...
The only thing left now
Is me letting go…
I’m going to miss you...
All the times we shared,
All the words you said
That told me you cared.
If I told you I’m happy
You’d know I’d be lying...
But one thing's for sure,
I know I’m done crying.
Things will be okay,
At least on your part.
I know I’ll be all right
When I piece together my heart.
It’s killing me inside,
But that you'll never know
And it will hurt even more
To have to let you go.
I’m letting you go, knowing
That our "friendship" won't end.
I’m letting so much go-
Including my best friend.
I know I deserve
To know how it feels to wait
I made you wait a long, long time
And now I’m just too late....
Does love really last
Always and forever?
You said it does
But, we're not together...
Did I say something wrong,
What did I do?
You told me I was perfect
But, I'm not with you...
I have someone else, now
Who treats me like gold.
So, it's in with the new
And out with the old.
So, I'm saying 'goodbye'
Now and forever.
But, one last time
I wish we were together...
I'm letting you go
Maybe I'll see you around.
But, as for now
He's picking me up off the ground...
He makes me so happy
Just being by my side.
And now the only tears...
Fall on the inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home