In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Reaching Out... Holding On...

I lie here thinking of you,
thinking of your eyes,
thinking of your smile,
tossing and turning,
I cannot sleep,
my life without you wouldn't be complete.
I love you so much,
your kiss and touch.
They say love never lasts,
but I'm gunna' change what's happened in the past.
Between me and you, love will last,...
Nothing can change that.
As I lie here thinking of you,
as I think of your eyes,
as I think of your smile,
as I toss and turn, I cannot sleep,
I wonder how my life would be,
if we were never to meet?
Despite the darkness that surrounds me
I always see a light–
A star, directly above,
Glittering and shining bright.
It reminds me of your smile
Which would always brighten my day.
I can only picture your face
As you live thousands of miles away.
So, every time I need you
I look up to the sky,
Searching for that star
That reminds me of your smile.
When I see that star
I hear you whisper in my ear,
"Remember, I promised you
I’ll always be there."
Then I can smile
Even though we’re far apart,
Because I know you’re here with me
And I’m forever in your heart.
Why??
Staring through a window
To a cold and lonely street,
Thinking of the one I care for so
But never had the chance to meet.
A question runs through my mind
But I'm scared of asking you , maybe you will laugh.
Or will I lose what I did find? But tell me,
Why do people fall in love with someone they can never have?
All this pain I'm feeling
won't go away
I don't know how to stop it
I don't know what to say.
All this hurt I am causing
is breaking me in two
I don't know why I'm doing it
...especially to you.
I feel like I'm being torn
in two different ways
and every time I'm with you
it breaks my heart more each day.
I look into your eyes
to see the love they hold
I look for the answers
that are never told.
I wish this wasn't so hard
telling my feelings to you
but I don't know how you'd react,
I don't know what you'd do.
I'm sorry about all of this
all the pain I've put you through
I wish I could tell you my feelings
I only wish you knew.
Why did my heart ache inside
when you said we were through?
Why does it hurt so bad, when
it was the right thing to do?
Why do I cry at night?
Why does everything come to an end?
It's because I know we were meant to be
and my love has grown within.
I know we've been seperated for sometime
And it's hard to comprehend,
Because, when you said GOOD-BYE,
my life came to an end.
An end to love, an end to life
An end to my world.
You told me once
and I won't believe...
GOOD-BYES are always for good.
Every night I lie awake and thank God for bringing you to me,
I know that this love is special, and that we were meant to be.
I wake up in the morning and cannot wait to see your face;
you greet me with such love and hold me in a tight embrace.
I feel your heart racing when you pull me close,
my heart is beating louder than you will ever know.
When we talk on the phone and when we are alone,
you say the sweetest things that I have ever known.
You gently stroke my face and tenderly kiss my lips,
to feel you next to me is pure bliss.
My love for you will never grow old;
my heart will never grow cold.
I promise you, Baby,
that I will always love you and hold you tight,
be there when it grows cold,
and you need to be held throughout the night.
When you are in my arms and I feel you pulling me near,
my heart does a somersault around in the air.
Being with you my life feels complete,
butterflies flutter around in my stomach, and I feel quite weak.
I have told you things that no one else knows,
and let you in places that no one else goes.
I love you more than anything,
I hope that you can see and believe me
when I say that God sent you to me.
Our first kiss belongs in a box;
I want to show my kids one day,
that what we have is much more than words can ever say.
When I look down and see your hand in mine,
a certain rush comes over me and I feel as if
I am forever lost in time.
When I see you sleeping, the universe is put on hold;
I watch your handsome face, and know I will never let you grow cold.
When I am with you I feel alive,
a sense of utter completeness washes over me,
to my happiness you are the key.
I will never let this magical love that we share slip away,
my heart tells me that this is right, I am here to stay.
I desire to be with you for the rest of my life,
as I have prayed for someone like you,
and finally my wish has come true.
To Alex, my one and only.
When we two parted
In silence and tears,
Half broken-hearted
To sever the years,
Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
Colder, thy kiss;
Truly that hour foretold
Sorrow to this.
The dew of the morning
Sunk, chill on my brow,
It felt like the warning
Of what I feel now.
Thy vows are all broken,
And light is thy fame;
I hear thy name spoken,
And share in its shame.
They name thee before me,
A knell to mine ear;
A shudder comes o'er me...
Why wert thou so dear?
They know not I knew thee,
Who knew thee too well..
Long, long shall I rue thee,
Too deeply to tell.
In secret we met
In silence I grieve
That thy heart could forget,
Thy spirit deceive.
If I should meet thee
After long years,
How should I greet thee?
With silence and tears.
If it were up to me
I'd be back in your arms
feeling safe and secure
protected from all harm.
But it's not my decision
it's all up to you
I can't change your mind
or tell you what to do.
You know I want you back
just look into my eyes
they reveal how I feel
and how hard I will try.
I do not give up that easily
as you have seen in the past
but I will not drive you crazy
you will not be harassed.
I know when to stop
I can tell when enough has been done
and if you become upset
I know it's time to move on.
But until that day comes
I'm right by your side
with or without you
no matter what you decide.
Don't lose what you love and make sure you don't love what you know you'll lose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home