In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Not Everybody's Fool but Your a Fool To Me

Perfect by nature,
Icons of self indulgence,
Just what we all need,
More lies about a world that...

Never was and never will be ,
Have you no shame dont you see me,
You know you've got everybody fooled,

Look here she comes now,
bow down and stare in wonder,
Oh how we love you,
No flaws when you're pretending,
But now I know she...

never was and never will be,
You don't know how you betrayed me,
and somehow you've got everybody fooled.

without the mask where will you hide?
Can't find yourself lost in your lies.

I know the truth now,
I know who you are,
and i don't love you anymore,

it never was and never will be,
You don't know how you betrayed me,
and somehow you've got everybody fooled.

It never was and never will be,
You're not real and you can't save me,
Somehow now you're everybody's fool.

I can't see how he could have done it to me and i can't see how he could of done it to Beth. I now know that i fell in love with a guy who wasn't real. I fell in love with all the care. support, understanding that was all make beleive. I always thought that he was one of those guys who could not hurt you. It's only when they finally do do you know of true hurt and betrayl.
I'm in mourning for a best mate i once had but will never have again.
I'll miss the guy who i loved who was all... just...a...dream...a...fantasy...a...make...beleive
But all there is is that he's now gone and i always beleived he'd never go, i never thought he could become eternal scum, an eternal scar and smoulder on my burning heart.

1 Comments:

At 13 October, 2006 19:14, Blogger Scarlett said...

i think that song sums it all up really... just think of anthony, at least you got out whilst you could...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home