In Between Dreams

heelloo!! To all you nosey fuckers who know who you are... Fuck off!! ------xx------

Monday, August 07, 2006


But what did you do
What did you say
Oh did you walk or did you run away
Where are you know
Where have you been
Did you go alone or did you find a friend

I need to know this
Coz I noticed Im just smiling
How can the sun
Have any fun
Feeling free

And I can tell you know how hard this life can be
But you keep on smiling for me

So what went right
What went wrong
Was it a story or was it a song
Was it over night
Or did it take you long
Was knowing your weakness what made you strong

For all the above
Oh how I love to see you smiling
An oh yeah
Take a little pain just incase

You need something warm to embrace
To help you put on a smiley face
Smiley face

Dont you go off into the new day without getting down
Heres a summary of something you get sad about
Say for instance my girlfriend she, bugs me all the time
But the irony of it all is that she loves me all the time
Oh see

I believe
Whenever I see you smiling
Coz excuse me
One of the hardest things to do
Your worries and fears become your friends
And they end up smiling at you
What a smiley face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home